Tuesday 13 September 2011

My First Post....!!!

Hello Friends..!!!!
This is my  first post..!!!
Am  really happy about it. When it comes to the point of sharing, I really feel like sharing a lot. Let me start with my childhood life….!!!!!!!

“Mother Earth” invited me to Her Home  on February  6th in the year  1993. Everyone starts learning right from their birth. There are times where, even a teacher  learns  from their students. Me too the same way.  I will plan everything very well but ll workout none due to laziness (one of the best “ENEMY” of Mankind).

I was born at Kalyan in Mumbai as my parents were working there. i was brought up by my Granny (She is My favvvv..!!!) till the age of 3. As my father didn’t like the FAST life at Mumbai he got transfer to Coimbatore (In Tamil Nadu). Both my parents are working in a Private Concern. Then the rest of My Life was at Coimbatore.

COIMBATORE:
           
“COIMBATORE” ….!!!!! My God..!!! What a Place to live..!!!

Such a Fantastic place..!! Coimbatore is especially known for its climate..!!!
           Coimbatore also known as Kovai, is the second largest City in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a major commercial centre in Tamil Nadu and is known as the Manchester of South India. It is also known for “Cotton”..!!!! Moreover it is situated under the foothills of Western Ghats..!! The climate is always moderate and the best place to live and mingle with Mother Nature. Still I can find many people getting transfer n settling at Coimbatore. For the past 10 years I can say that Cbe (Coimbatore) has really developed a lot..!!! My God what a traffic in the roads n the increase in the cost of living.!!!!
This is just gist  about my City..!!!
Click HERE to know more about Coimbatore....!!!!

MY SCHOOL…..!!

            I did my schooling at Chinmaya Vidyalaya..!!One of the world renowned institutions..!!!
First I salute one of the Greatest Guruji.. Pujya Guruji Swami Chinmaya Nanda..!!

Om Shree Chinmaya Sadguruvae Namaha..!!
My salutations to HIM..!!!


    
            Swami Chinmayananda is one of the Greatest Spritual Teachers in the world who brought “Bhagavad Gita” to the outside world. So, our school is especially famous for spiritual activities n of course the Holy Book Of Hindus..!!! Though currently he is not with us his blessings ll be with us always..!!!

            With the blessings of my GURU I shall continue my journey in my next post…!!!


Expecting Your Valuable Comments..!!!









4 comments:

  1. karthi why have you not mentioned kerala and our palakkad !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For the comment sruthy..!!
    Surely I ll Mention abt it in my further posts..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Why did'nt u mention us ?? your chilhood frns ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice da... it reminded me my childhood... didnt know these many things took place in your lyf... :)

    ReplyDelete